Chicken Tikka Recipe-How To Make Easy Chicken Tikka Recipe In Microwave
Tikka means bits,pieces or chunks.Chicken Tikka is easy to cook in which tikka are used to cook with a special spices and then it grilled on skewers.You can make Chicken Tikka as a curry also to make Chicken Tikka Curry Recipe just you need to add 1 glass of water and cook on a medium flame for about 30 minutes.By flowing this method you Can make Best Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe.So lets look on the ingredients for Chicken Tikka.
- 600 gms chicken leg boneless
- 20 gms kashmiri chilli paste
- 125 gms hung curd
- 50 gms ginger and garlic paste
- 15 ml malt vinegar
- 10 gms garam masala powder
- 10 gms roasted cumin powder
- 20 ml mustard oil
- 40 ml pure ghee
Combination mode required
- Cut chicken into large cubes.Blend all the ingredients together(except pure ghee) along with the chicken pieces,check for seasoning.Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Pre-heat the grill for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Drain off the excess marinate from the chicken and place on a grill rack.Keep a plate below to collect the drippings.
- Microwave on medium power for 10 minutes,turn the pieces every 5 minutes while brushing with a bit of pure ghee.
- Grill for 10 minutes and brush with a little puree ghee 2-3 times.
- Serve hot,garnished with onions rings,mint and lime slices.
For the smoked effect:
- Place the grilled tikkas in a large dish.
- Heat 2 small pieces of charcoal over a wire sieve on the gas stove till they start to smoke.
- Place the smoking charcoal in a steel katori in the center of the dish containing the tikkas.
- Pour 10 ml mustard oil over the smoking charcoal and cover immediately,stand for 5 minutes.
- For more yummy Chicken Tikka..Click the link which mention below.